Welcome! It's Time to Get Your English On!

This blogspot will serve as a common source of communication, updates, information, and reflection. Look to it throughout the rest of our year together for important assignments and thought-provoking links. While at times you will be required to visit and post to this site, you may also feel free to pose a question to our class as a whole, and to whomever else might view our page. Please limit comments to those pertaining to our class topics and related discussion.


From Katie Zelaya, Latino Student Union

Monday, January 4, 2010

Don't Forget!!!

I will be checking this site off and on for the next few days. Don't forget to post your response to either of the three possibilities listed on the class website.

Your own blogs need to be developed and ready for me to view by 7am on Monday, January 11th.

Since part of your grade is to respond to your group members' sites, you need to do that ASAP -- it can't wait.

If you have questions, you can post them to this blog.

GOOD LUCK!

6 comments:

  1. Ms. Rozmiarek, hello, how is it that we link web sites to our page, and what about if none of my group members haven't posted anything on their page? I also wanted to ask you if you could give me Wendy's blog? Please, even though late but Feliz Navidad and Feliz Año nuevo and dia de los 3 reyes magos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Angel! I have the answers to your questions. I have Wendy's blog, but quite disappointingly, she hasn't posted anything either, but here it goes: WendieVentura. That's it.

    About the links, you can follow these steps:
    1. Go to "View Blog".
    2. Top of the page, go to "Customize".
    3. (You should be at "Layout".) Underneath the Navbar, there is a link that reads "Add a Gadget".
    4. Once you click on it, a window should pop up that reads "Basics".
    5. One of the choices is a "Link List". Add it and your set to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you so much Jessica :) do you know how to have the people on your page? because i put to follow but i don't have them on my page, but thank-you for the help:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I do. What I did was I created my Google account. I think you can do that by going to "My Account" and then you set all your settings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On the Winter Break Assignment paper the part that starts LASTLY, how am i suppose to respond to someones response, it does not have post comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reneisha:
    Post your reply on this (the class) blog. Post it under "Post it Here." Your group member probably made a simple mistake in their settings.

    Angel & Jessica:
    Glad to see you helping each other!

    ReplyDelete